Project Engineer - 33321 - Up to £2206 Ltd Co - Powertrain
A Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitely, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £22.06 Ltd Co per hour.
The successful Engineer will responsible for working within the Infrastructure team to deliver current and future customer requirements within the constraints of Cost, quality and Time. Manage customer expectations and stakeholder conflicts during the design and delivery phase. Manage the contractors to ensure Business critical processes continue to operate during the the project delivery phase.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree. Membership of professional body related to the role. Working knowledge and understanding of the current CDM regulations and requirements.
- Be working or have worked in project management within the sector
- Be self motivated and have planning and time management skills
- High level of computer literacy/competence, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Working knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Ability to interpret, analysis and present all project documentation.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.