Technical Project Manager
A Technical Project Manager with experience in automotive product development in systems, electronics or software is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading global automotive company based in Solihull.
The role is offering a salary up to £45,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex interior solutions including driver information, dashboard displays, vehicle infotainment and climate control solutions.
- Provide project management leadership to an engineering core development team spread across multiple sites and countries
- Plan and manage delivery of Radar product designs in line with core program requirements relating to performance, cost and timing
- Be the primary point of contact to the project team, company management and suppliers
- Drive engineering change, resolution of product technical issues and mitigation of risks
- Prepare documentation, presentation and status reporting materials, internal gate reviews and track engineering project budget
Skills / Experience Required
- University Degree in Electronics, Software or Systems Engineering, additional management qualifications beneficial
- 2+ years project planning / management experience in automotive development, 5+ years experience in automotive product development in systems, electronics or software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project and experience of working in formal Product Data Management systems
- Highly motivated, strong organisational and problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in international project teams, fluent language skills in English, with French or German beneficial, willingness to travel regularly
Pension Plan, Life Insurance Policy, Holiday Bonus, 25 Days Holiday
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on +44 (0) or email
Keywords: Project Manager automotive technology vehicle safety systems engineering core customer applications ADAS Driver Assist Radar product designs automotive development MS Project Data Management systems