Provide hardware deskside support on IT products within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). There is also an element of providing backfill for Site Engineers at other Jaguar Landrover locations if required and also offsite visits. To meet our customer needs and a diverse working environment, the role calls for a degree of flexibility and an expectation that the core working hours are spent on customer sites.
Location: Whitley, Coventry
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Perform break fix on all desktop equipment
- Be able to repair down to component level on laptop and desktop PC’s
- Complete all allocated calls and maintain customer quality scores as per their requirements
- To diagnose problems accurately using all the available resources and technical knowledge
- To provide timely, quality solution keeping the customer updated and escalating if required
- Refer to relevant procedures to perform role
- Ensure administration is satisfactory and up to date
- To carry out other tasks as requested by the supervisor
- Provide site cover backfill as and when required to cover leave and sickness
Knowledge / Skills
- PC literate
- Customer liaison skills
- Interpretation of data & actions
- Decision making.
- Windows OS literate
- Good hardware knowledge, desktop, workstation, laptops, memory, hard drives and printers
- Be able to repair on the workbench using parts from Dell or Daisy Logistics
- Experience with networked printers
- Good troubleshooting skills
- IT engineering experience
- A good understanding of analytical troubleshooting
- A good understanding of windows operating systems
- Must be able to diagnose and repair desktops and laptops
- Dell desktop and laptop warranty accreditation desirable but can be gained onsite
- Full UK driving licence
- Team player
- Pays attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
- Tact & diplomacy
- Good time-keeping
- Good communication skills
- Customer care Skills
- Adhere to health & safety procedures
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.