Technical Administrator Officer`
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a large Airline based in the UK. They are now recruiting for a Technical Information Officer. The Technical Information Officer is responsible for maintaining, updating and distributing technical information documents, management of aircraft records and providing support to the technical service department, including assisting in producing technical reports and general administration duties.
- Management, updating and distribution of technical documents and manuals, which includes a range of hard and soft copy publications and documents , as needed by all stations and department
- Daily inputting of aircraft technical records into the OASES database, along with general technical records administration duties such as filing, updating aircraft and engine logbooks, sourcing missing technical log pages, sending out technical log corrections and handling of internal Yellow Mail Bags to/from the stations
- Scanning and storing aircraft records
- Auditing aircraft C Check documentation along with preparation for archiving
- Auditing of Tech Log Pages and Work packs for compliance.
- Entering component strip report information into relevant databases
- Entering all received Technical Information onto the database for technical review.
- Updating the Essential Docs and technical log books.
- Managing the technical documents on Vistair- loading, amending, deleting.
- Review and recommending changes to departmental procedures and work instructions as required for the role
- Based in East Midlands Airport
- Salary: Competitive
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency