Customer Service Advisor (Warwick)
2C recruitment is looking for talented Customer Service Advisors to join our clients Contact Centre in Warwickshire.
The role of Customer Services Advisor is to provide excellent customer service to automotive customers via a variety of channels in relation to their finance agreement. Typical customer enquiries include general product and service enquiries, personal detail and address amendments, direct debit/payment method changes, settlement/balance enquiries, partial/full payment, mileage amendments, vehicle collection enquiries and complaints in relation to finance agreements, products and services, Retailers and/or vehicle quality. In fill administration activity may include items such as vehicle registration plate changes and payment method changes.
The client offers an enviable package of £18,000 per year plus an excellent benefits package including:
- 29 days + 4 bank holidays - annual leave
- Up to 4% pension - after 3 months
- Life insurance 4 x annual salary - on completion of probation
- Access to PERKZ employee discount site with over 400 discounts in store and online - commencement of employment
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service
- To work as part of a team delivering a best in class customer experience and "right first time" transaction processing and administration.
- Respond and resolve customer queries regarding financial settlements and contract terminations. Provide guidance and explain options within the frameworks of a regulated environment, guiding the customer through the journey and skilfully retaining customers through positive relationship building and nurturing.
- Managing sensitive customer scenarios by taking ownership of the end to end customer journey with empathy, integrity and transparency.
- Act as intermediary between customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach.
- Follow internal policies and processes to ensure that any administration tasks are completed appropriately.
- Proven experience in a customer service/call centre based role is preferred however not essential as full training will be provided
- Competent computer and communication skills are desirable.
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate good negotiation and objection handling skills, empathy, assertiveness, tact, resilience and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
3 rolling shift patterns covering 40 hours per week.
To find out more please submit your CV
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.