Inside Sales Team Representative
Sales Representative - Coventry
£21,500 + £4-6k bonus
Do you have experience in business development and sales? Or are you looking to move into a sales role? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment and working to targets and KPI's?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join a global business based in Coventry.
- Excellent commission scheme
- On-site free parking
- Conveniently located
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Medical cash plan
As the primary contact between the business and its customers, you'll be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong team work
- Effective communication - both written and verbal.
- Up selling skills
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT Literacy - advanced excel, word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work to targets
- Support the team in creating weekly reports using excel
- Support the Sales Account Executives in the field
- Deal directly with customers to support the sales process
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to maximise business
- Follow up new business leads
- Contacted lapsed clients to win back business
If you're passionate about sales, do not hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75151257