Purchase Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
A respectable manufacturing company based in Warwick has an urgent requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their upbeat team on a temporary 4 month basis. You will solely be responsible for the Purchase Ledger function ensuring that all invoices have been paid to deadline. This opportunity is available due to a system change taking place and could be extended depending on your experience. You should have previous Accounts Payable experience of working in a varied finance team. This is a fantastic role for anyone who is looking for accounts payable work within a busy, friendly and supportive environment. If you are a strong communicator, highly organised and can work well to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous purchase ledger experience
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work to tight timescales
- Be able to work in a high volume invoice environment
- Be confident in using different computer systems including Microsoft Excel
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a respected manufacturing company that is expanding
- Be part of a supportive and outgoing finance team
- Have access to free parking
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys purchase ledger and would like to work for a well-respected organisation. If you are experienced, well organised and can use computer systems quickly please apply now.