Management Accountant - 6 month FTC: Staffordshire
This an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to be part of a very well known, commercial organisation, based in Staffordshire. You will be responsible for preparing management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts.
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000 + car allowance pro rata
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
* Working within the wider finance function you will be joining a diligent and fast paced team responsible for preparing the management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts
* Working closely with the stakeholders to ensure financial best practice inline with company policy and providing advice to budget holders
* Producing accurate and detailed monthly management accounts including analysis and investigation of results, highlighting issues
* Supporting budget holders with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as well as reporting to support profitability
* Managing a small team and supporting them with their development
Requirements of the Management Accountant:
* Be a qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant with experience in management accounting ideally within a large organisation
* Previous team management or mentoring experience - helping to develop individuals
* Good Excel skills, and any exposure to SAP or Sage would be an advantage
If you are interested in this exciting Management Accountant opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75120727