Salary DOE £20-35k DEO
Based in Rugby
My client is a Creative Agency established over 10 years ago. Their areas of expertise include Web Design and Development, social Media, Mobile Websites, Internet Marketing, SEO and Graphic Design. They operate across various sectors like Hotels and Leisure, Education, Entertainment and more.
Role - working in a team of developers you will be:
- Working with high level client requirements and progressing through to development and deployment
- Understanding and being involved in requirements gathering
- Applying creativity and initiative in developing new solutions
- Consuming and providing REST-style API services
- Creating and debugging reliable, unit-tested code
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of progressive open source technologies and keeping up-to-date with modern technologies and platforms. Great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and constantly learn and apply new solutions.
- PHP Framework (e.g. Symfony2)
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- Ruby on Rails
- API Experience
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75164402