Continuous Improvement Specialist
An Improvement Specialist with experience to communicate and work at multiple levels in the organisation is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading global automotive company based in Solihull.
The role is offering a salary up to £60,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex interior solutions including driver information, dashboard displays, vehicle infotainment and climate control solutions.
- Lead or support the design teams - electrical, mechanical and software in identifying and execution of improvement projects
- Lead or support the company's Continuous improvement team in process improvement projects
- Create an environment of continuous improvement across the centre through the administering of training modules in continuous improvement tools
- Mentor Six sigma candidates to successfully achieve project goals and cost savings
- Continue personal development by achieving our client's Six sigma certifications
Skills / Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field
- Able to influence & lead teams; communicate and work at multiple levels in the organisation
- Able to leverage action when no direct reporting authority exists
- Energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Automotive experience preferred
- Six Sigma certified (ideally black belt)
- Strong analytical / statistical skills
- Proficient in PC skills
- Available for international travel
Pension Plan, Life Insurance Policy, Holiday Bonus, 25 Days Holiday
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact James Laver on +44 (0) or email
Keywords: Continuous Improvement, CI, electrical, mechanical, Lean Six sigma, manufacturing, electronics, automotive