Production Team Leader
Our client based in Telford is recruiting for a Production Team Leader on a temp-perm basis, pay rate for this role is £9.17 per hour.
This is a full time vacancy and you will be working a rotating 6-2/2-10 shift pattern, although you may be required to work the odd night shift.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a team of General and Machine Operators on a packing line
- Ensure the operators work to the defined standards of performance and behaviour
- Measure and record the lines performance taking appropriate actions where necessary
- Organise and complete product changeovers within the standard planned time
- Support the Supervisor to achieve the shifts KPIs and to escalate issues to promptly
- Complete all quality control documentation accurately and clearly
- 100% compliance with Food Safety Regulations, quality, housekeeping and safety systems
- Capable of learning and running packaging machinery in conjunction with Team Leader role
Suitable candidates will need to possess the following to enable them to be effective in the role of a Team Leader:
- Possess good leadership and managerial skills
- A team player
- Good motivator
- A responsible attitude
- Professional and Positive
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Confident when speaking to and challenging team
- Effective communicator - written and verbal
- Strong sense of honesty and Integrity
- Good level of numeracy
- Be able to use computer or IT equipment proficiently
Previous experience in a similar role or in a food based manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Formore vacancies visit our website.