Business Systems Engineer
A world renowned Global Manufacturer of automotive components is looking to recruit a Business Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Staffordshire.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and effective implementation of the plant Business Management System.
- Support the roll out of the Business Systems strategic improvement business plan.
- The maintenance and development of quality and environmental management system documentation, including control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality and environmental system related documentation.
- Support the development and implementation of new business systems, incorporating training, awareness, support and assessment.
- Coordinate internal and external audits.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive system & quality improvements.
- Support business initiatives to improve systems & quality/environmental awareness.
- Work effectively within various business units both in house and externally to improve the effectiveness of the developing processes.
- Good experience in maintaining and developing Quality Business Systems in a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Qualified as a minimum ISO9001/14001 Lead Auditor.
- To be qualified to a minimum HNC level in a Quality related discipline.
- Knowledge of the approaches used to develop, PFMEA, Control plans & Standardised work documents.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements.
- An understanding of internal audits and the role they play within the business.
- A highily organised and flexible approach to work.
- Great analytical skills coupled with strong system knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving and logical decision making skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is offering a highly competitive salary package.
The role is permanent position.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
For more information on this role please contact Tony Hutchinson.