Head of Marketing
SF Group are currently looking for a Head of Marketing for my service lead client based in Birmingham.
This permanent position is in place to first up lead a complete re-brand for the business including trading name and then settling into a more traditional "Head of" role.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Complete re-brand initially
- Developing all of the online and offline marketing collateral
- Responsible for the production of exceptional communications through the organisation's website, email, updates, hard copy newsletters, other publications, social media websites, media and press relations, advertising and events
- Work closely with Business Development colleagues around suitable media to appeal to busy business professionals who are the firm's clients, contacts and prospects
- Management of the firm's appointed agencies to deliver a vibrant, confident and successful message
- You will work closely with the Leadership Team to devise and implementing strategies that develop the brand and support both external market positioning of the firm and strengthened employee engagement
- Management, guidance and development of a small team
- Write, edit, approve and manage website copy
- Develop a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Management of websites to maintain memorable presence, using SEO to drive activity and analytics to enhance performance
- Manage creative process for advertisements
The ideal person will be/have:
- Full re-brand experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally with a marketing or further business qualification
- Expert understanding of the communications mix
- Strong writing and oral communication skills, routinely producing excellent written copy and presentations
- Strong understanding of digital channel marketing and SEO activity
- Ability to conceptualise and deliver on the creative presentation of complex concepts
- Superior planning and organisational skills, including knowledge of website and e-marketing databases
This position will pay an annual salary of between £50,000 and £80,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.