Digital Marketing Apprentice
Baltic Training and Natural HR are excited to be to recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team based in Birmingham. Natural HR, renowned by many for their functional and adaptably HR software have been impressing company's with their software throughout Europe and as far as the USA!
Due to their continued success and growth they are seeking new talent to bring fresh ideas to the table and compliment their already talented team.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Create and post content on employers website - including blogs
- Update the company's and their clients social media platforms
- Support Email marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Creating and implementing the company marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Attending Marketing events
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience using Photoshop or other digital software's
- Good Organisational and Planning Skills
- Experience creating and/or editing websites
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Experience creating a blog
- Problem solver
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion Social Media and Digital Marketing
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £150.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays
Location and travel
This role is located in the Jewellery quarter of Birmingham very close to University college Birmingham and is very accessible via all public transport including trains and the number 16, 101 and also the Midland Metro.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75178869