I am recruiting for an award winning, plc house builder.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for dealing with a range of day to day activities on multiple residential development sites across the operating region.
Reporting to the Construction Director, the main duties are (but not limited to):
- Maintain overall responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare issues on sites to comply with regulation;
- Overseeing multiple sites from conception through to completion;
- Ensuring work is completed on time and within budget;
- Negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors;
- Planning critical dates;
- Organising labour;
- Responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract;
- Helping to resolve any disputes which come up, and identifying areas for improvement in the company's contracting processes.
Full UK driving licence is essential.
You will have current and proven experience of managing multiple sites within a volume house builder, possessing knowledge of new build projects.
You will be required to uphold company Health, Safety and Welfare policies in line with current legislation.
You may be a Senior Site Manager looking for that next step up on the career ladder.
Strong interpersonal and all round excellent communication skills.
Proactive and willingness to take the lead on own initiative and under minimal supervision.
A proven ability to work to, thrive on, and meet tight deadlines.
Your positive outlook and professional attitude will enable you to deal confidently with colleagues at all levels.
This is a challenging role in a very busy and fast paced site environment, offering someone the opportunity to really make the job their own by adding real contributions and value in achieving the desired outcomes for the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75131424