My client is a rapidly expanding construction business based in Walsall.
They now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team on a full time permanent basis
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Posting various journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Budget preparation / analysis and reporting variances
- Preparation of Monthly Timetables
- Preparation of Job Costing
- Month End Reporting
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Management of Fixed Asset Register and monthly journals
- Management of HP Register and monthly journals
- Management of weekly BACS runs
- Management of weekly wages and cover
- Preparation of PAYE & CIS returns monthly and annually including any payments due and the submissions
- Preparation of VAT monthly returns, reconciliation and the submissions
- Finance Requirements
- Identify and maintain prepayment schedules and post journals as appropriate
- Identify and maintain accrual schedules and post journals as appropriate
- Identify and maintain fixed asset and hire purchase schedules and post journals as appropriate
- Analyse and process Barclaycard expenditure
- Maintain bank statement file and post daily bank transactions then produce monthly bank reconciliations.
- Produce internal sales invoices for cash receipts, prepare schedules and post journals as appropriate
- Maintain monthly nominal ledger control balances
- Analyse and maintain overhead expenditure and generate monthly reports as required
- Prepare monthly vat returns and submit once authorised
- Cover daily activities of the Finance Manager when on annual leave
Do you have the relevant skills and experience for this role?
Please apply on line today or contact Lynsey Rattigan directly
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75120725