Direct Delivery Assistant
Pro-Castle urgently require an experienced Direct Delivery Assistant for their client in Stoke on Trent.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start available for the right person.
• Processing customer FOB and Direct delivery orders (international).
• Collating product and packaging requirements from the customers to be submitted to the factories.
• Liaising with purchasing and shipping department to check if we can supply and meet all target customer order quantities, dates and requirements.
• Preparing backorder order reports, on a weekly basis to track orders and their status.
• Booking container shipments into the customers warehouses within the appropriate time scale.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills at all times.
• Build a working relationship with both reps and customers and communicating with them throughout the FOB or Direct process.
• Providing assistance and support to the sales rep
• Collating quotes, specs, images and lineforms together for the reps and customers.
• Dealing with customer portals on a day to day basis.
• Attend meetings alongside the sales reps to discuss customer order updates and possible future orders.
• Deal with customer queries - possible shortages/over deliveries etc.
• Work as part of a team & support colleagues within the office where possible.
• Provide holiday cover.