Sales Manager - Critical care
Territory Sales Manager - Critical Care
Salary: £40,000 + 20% on Target
Territory: Central UK
Based in West Midlands covering East Anglia to Wales
Are you an experienced Critical Care sales representative? Have you got a background selling critical care equipment? If so this could be the ideal position for you!
The company are a UK manufacturer of critical care devices. Their products are used in a wide range of medical applications, enabling faster clinical decision-making and improved patient outcomes, whilst providing efficiencies that result in reduced healthcare costs.
The company mission is to continuously improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs through supplying healthcare professionals with innovative, real time point of care diagnostic and monitoring products. Their aim is to develop products of the highest quality exceeding customer's expectations for reliability and safety. Is this a product you could get behind and sell?
They have also created an environment that enables employees to perform at their best and encourages continuous professional development. Is this they type of environment you want to be a part of?
- Bonus: 20% of basic
- OTE: Uncapped
- Car Allowance: £550 per month
- Pension: Company scheme with employer and employee contribution
- Health Care Savings Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave flexible +/- 5 days purchase or sale if required
Duties include but not limited to; developing and maintaining a customer base for one of their products, ensuring consistent sales growth through strategic planning and targeting within your region/ territory. This territory sales role is for someone who already has critical care contacts within the central region.
As the Critical Care Sales Manager you will need to liaise with the marketing and product development teams to achieve shared, clear set, goals.
- Working within a sales process
- Targeting local KOLs and early adopters to become customers and users
- Maintaining a CRM database
- Input to developing and refining business the case for the product
- Input to promotional materials and activities
- Input of field experience into product improvement processes
- Ability to engage at the head of department/clinical director level
- 3 - 5 years' experience selling medical devices in a critical care environment
- Knowledge of public and private sector procurement and tendering processes
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely and able to organise own day to day activities
- Able to function within a team
- Willing to be hands on with the sales and support process
- Product launch involvement a strong advantage
- Management of a territory with a turnover of in excess of UK £500,000 a strong advantages
- Degree or equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75169582