My client is a fast-growing, hybrid IT Security Consultancy serving UK, European and International companies in a wide range of sectors from BFSI, Telco, Retail, E-commerce, Travel and Defence amongst others. They offer a 360° holistic approach to IT Security gives them the confidence that their security, legal and compliance requirements are protected. Their objective is to find and resolve the vulnerabilities that others do not in a process of Continual Security Improvement.
Due to organic growth, they are offering a fantastic opportunity for Pen Tester/ Ethical hacker /CREST Certified penetration tester to join them.
They are looking for an individual at their top of their game, excited by new challenges and passionate about security.
This is a company who will want you to remain the best. They will ensure that you will have the time needed study and gain certifications, actively encouraging you to develop your career by offering paid and help towards training, certifications, accreditations, blogging, White Papers and conference attendance.
You will need a proven background, suitable qualifications and at least three years’ experience.
To be considered you must:
- ·Be technically adept in Manual Penetration testing (both internally and externally).
- ·Have in-depth knowledge of using manual penetration testing proxies such as Burp Suite Pro to good effect.
- ·Be able to at least explain in English how an ROP attack is found and executed and also able to provide delivery of solutions onsite to clients for both Windows and Linux environments.
- ·Be an expert in Reverse Engineering
- ·Have a strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions.
- ·Have experience of implementing solutions within a large datacentre
- ·Understand the technical details of pentesting, such as buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection, etc... and the full OWASP Top 10.
- ·You should hold one or more of the following (CREST, OSCP, OSCE), other qualifications will also be considered. CRT / CCT (ACE or ICE)
- ·You also need to be customer facing, comfortable presenting your findings to our clients.
The role will be home based with travel to your own and client offices.
A part of the selection procedure will involve a technical test. Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening and suitable references.
The company offer an excellent salary, genuine career progression opportunities and a wide range of benefits including a pension, bonuses and a share scheme.
They will consider applications from non-EU citizens but you will need to have the ability to live and work in the UK as relocation would be requisite.
To apply please send a detailed CV in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75181413