Salary - DOE £30-35k
Based in Birmingham
My client is a Marketing and Advertising Agency established over 100 years ago. Their areas of expertise include: Advertising, Business Communications, Creative Services, Social Media, Digital, Media, PR, Research. They create a wide range of class websites, campaign sites, social apps and mobile / tablet solutions and more. They operate across various sectors in 130 countries worldwide.
Role - working in a team of developers you will be:
- producing, modification and maintenance of websites and web application's UI
- using semantic mark-up language i.e. HMTL5/CSS, to turn static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages
- gathering information and discussing technical solutions with clients
- providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- support & help other developers within the team on related issues
- working closely with server-side developers and designers
- working closely with technical director
- implementing server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of progressive open source technologies and keeping up-to-date with modern technologies and platforms. Great opportunity for a candidate who is constantly seeking to develop by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of market developments.
- HTML 5
- CSS3 ,SASS
- Able to integrate JSON based RESTful web services into an interface
- Gulp & Grunt
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- CMS systems
- Ability to apply design and UX principles when building/amending components outside of absolute design
- Working on mobile applications (offline web pages and/or the use of technologies such as phone gap)
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75144640