Marketing & Sales Administrator
Do you have previous administrative experience, and good marketing knowledge?
How would you like to join our team in a challenging and rewarding new role as a Marketing & Sales Administrator?
As a Marketing & Sales Administrator, your primary role will be to provide day to day marketing administration support to the business, and most specifically the sales and marketing teams.
This is a varied and challenging role that will require a creative, confident and motivated individual. It is essential that you are a self-starter, well organised and can demonstrate an attention to detail. Strong communication skills are vital - when dealing with customers over the telephone or in writing - as well as working with colleagues.
Administering the lead generation marketing process:
- Sending out Direct Mail pieces to target lists and follow up emails
- Liaising with the Social Media Executive & Sales Manager
- Monitoring response levels and passing leads onto the sales team
Administering the sales enquiry process:
- Dealing with initial sales enquiries
- Sending follow up emails and making phone calls
- Sending out marketing /sales information packs
- Scheduling sales calls, demonstrations and follow ups
Administering the product training planning process:
- Scheduling training sessions and events, follow up and issuing certificates
Administering other aspects of our customer marketing support activity:
- Using agreed template designs to create bespoke marketing materials
- Creating other sales and marketing related documents and emails
- Maintaining the general sales and marketing IT systems, including backdating data
- Generating and maintaining target lists for sales and marketing team
- Generally support the sales and marketing teams
Any other duties as may be required within the scope and purpose of the role.
Marketing Administrator | Sales Administrator | Administration | Administrator | Marketing | Sales | Email | Social Media | Inbound | Outbound | IT | Microsoft Office | Data | Database
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths grade A-C
- High level of IT proficiency, comfortable with Office software
- Previous experience in administration
- A knowledge of the purpose and place of marketing and how it fits within a business.
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluent written & spoken English skills
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We are a several million-pound turnover business working in the cosmetic aesthetic sector - both as equipment distributors, and providers of information, marketing and business support.
The group looks after a number of brands:
We own the UK's largest cosmetic information website, encouraging people to do their research then putting them in contact with quality clinics in their area.
We are the UK distributors of several world leading medical grade facial devices. We supply the machines, consumable supplies for the systems and we provide ongoing marketing support for all our customers. One of which is the world's first hybrid facial that merges a professionally delivered exfoliating treatment with 30 days' worth of take-home products to enhance your skin benefits.
We also own and manage, the Midlands premier injectables and laser hair removal clinic.
We are a friendly team based out of our own office/warehouse unit just off Butler's Leap, Rugby.