Job Title: Facilities Manager
Type: Permanent Reference: Anupa/BCR/5419
Do you have experience in delivering a first class client service? Are you a professional with a "can do" attitude? Are you an experienced facilities manager who can uphold a first class standard facility? If the answer to these questions is yes then this may be the role for you!
The role will involve the following:
- Supervision, operation and coordination of activities within the reception function
- Line management responsibilities including performance management and reviews
- Management and delegation of workload to the team
- Management of any Health and Safety issues an ensuring legal compliance is being adhered to
- Managing annual budgets
- Quality checking of important documents
- Weekly/monthly reporting including accounts information for financial purposes as well as managing expenditure related to print and post costs
- Assisting with space management projects and departmental changes including meeting room changes.
Our client is an international firm who are based in Birmingham City Centre. The successful candidate will be an experienced Facilities professional and ideally have IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications.
Our client is able to offer the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary, the opportunity to work within an innovative international law firm.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales