Wood Machinists required to work for a bespoke manufacture within the Bilston area.
The role will involve working within a wood shop to manufacture oak products to a high quality from start to finish, the roles can involve:
- Operating dimension, rip, spindle and straight saws to measure and cut lengths of wood.
- Operate CNC machines, planers, linishers etc.
- Checking quality and assembling finished products.
- General factory duties.
Hours of work are 07:30 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 to 13:00 Friday.
We are looking for applicants who have previous working experience manufacturing woodwork or been in a similar role previously and be able to provide us with a recent reference.
Salary starts at £8.50 and may increase after initial trial period.
Please note that this is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for permanent work following a successful trial period.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.