CAD Engineer (Solidworks)
Contract CAD Engineer - SolidWorks - Jig and Fixture Design - Coventry - Fixed Term Contract
This is an opportunity for a Cad Design Engineer with a minimum of 18months industry experience, ideally with experience of jig fixture design and a good understanding of SolidWorks. There is the possibility of this developing into a permanent position.
Key elements of this SolidWorks CAD Engineer job:
- Design of Jigs & Fixtures for braking system components/assemblies
- Create engineering drawings of components assemblies.
- Tolerance stacks of associated components.
- Ensure designs are suitable for manufacture and assembly.
- Support the development as required.
- Participate in design meetings/reviews as required.
Candidate requirements for this SolidWorks CAD Engineer job:
- Engineering degree or near equivalent or relevant depth of experience.
- Detailed engineering experience gained within the automotive sector
- Expert user of SolidWorks
- Resilience and determination to succeed equally within a team and individually.
- A proactive 'hands on' approach
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task and work within a changing environment and to manage changing priorities.
What the successful SolidWorks CAD Engineer can expect in return:
* A competitive salary
* Interesting and challenging work.
Suitably qualified and experienced SolidWorks CAD Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75158751