HGV Class 1 Driver - Hams Hall (Ref - 1IO)
As the preferred recruitment partner for one of the UK’s leading retailers, Driving Plus are delighted to offer HGV Class 1 drivers the opportunity of ongoing long term work at their prestigious client’s site based in Hams Hall, Coleshill.
We are able to offer ongoing assignments, full time or part time work, on either AM or PM shifts, with flexible working options and odd days to suit. The role will include trunking products to store locations or distribution centres throughout the midlands, with minimal manual labour required and full training will be provided. In addition, each successful driver be rewarded with excellent working conditions and pay. Most assignments are long term for those that desire an ongoing opportunity.
Pay rates for Ltd Company drivers are as follows:
- Monday to Friday Days - £11.25 per hour and £14.50 per hour after 8 hours worked
- Monday to Friday Nights - £12.25 per hour and £14.50 per hour after 8 hours worked
- Saturdays - £15.00 per hour
- Sundays - £17.00 per hour
* We will be running a rota for drivers throughout the summer starting in June with a bonus being paid for commitment in August. Various rotas are available to suit.
Summer bonus: register and complete working 10 shifts to be able to receive £250 new starter bonus.
Only HGV category C+E drivers will qualify. A minimum of 12 months HGV driving experience is desirable. You must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans. References to cover the last 3 years will be required.