Retail Regional Manager - Stoke-on-Trent 375 hours
Retail Regional Manager - 37.5 hours
Central UK Area: Stoke-on-Trent
We're EE. And our vision is to provide the best network and best service so our customers trust us with their digital lives. We're doing that by building a new digital backbone for Britain and offering a great experience to each and every one of our customers - through our stores, in our centres and online. But we can only achieve our vision by having great people working for us. People who are empowered, supported, challenged - and rewarded. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That's why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
Join us as a Regional Manager and your inspirational leadership will have a hand in the success of our business as a whole. Guiding a team of Store Managers whose job it is to ensure our customers get connected, you'll use your experience, enthusiasm and all-round excellence to spur them on to greater things. It's about encouraging them. Nurturing them. Motivating them with new ideas and fresh perspective. We need people who can add something extra to an operation that already generates major revenues for EE. That means managing constant change, but also capturing new ideas to provoke and drive it ? by collaborating with the people who know our customers best. Do this well and you'll have the opportunity to drive employee and commercial performance throughout your region and beyond - all while helping us achieve our ambition of becoming #1 for service on the high street.
What you'll do
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of Store Managers - ensuring they deliver against targets for profit, performance and customer experience
- Manage all people KPIs - including absence, attrition, and engagement - tackling any issues as they arise
- Ensure your team lead their people through operational changes with best-in-class compliance
- Nurture a culture of high performance, first-class standards and a passion for delivering a brilliant customer experience across all stores
- Shape new business propositions, systems and processes, challenging your teams to bring in excellent results every time.
- Be an exceptional leader of Retail managers with a proven track record of delivering results in a field based environment
- Be passionate about driving a culture of sales through brilliant customer service
- Be a first rate coach who knows how to get top-level performance out of people
- Have no problem translating business strategy into local retail plans
- Draw on first rate communication skills to confidently influence and engage at all levels
- Have the enthusiasm to take our retail channel to another level.
What's in it for you?
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Competitive salary
- Generous reward bonus scheme - OTE 30% of salary (based on regional performance across KPI's)
- Company car, phone, home office set up
- Private healthcare for you and your partner or children
- Employee options for mobile, broadband and EETV, Friends and family discount
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata)
- Flexible benefit bundles pot for childcare vouchers, travel insurance, critical illness etc.
For more information and to apply, please click the ''apply'' link.