Field Sales Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for an exciting new employed position? Are you passionate, motivated and driven, but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Field Sales Manager and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe their people are their business. The business offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining their team as a Field Sales Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
• Company Car
• Bonus Scheme
• Sick Pay
• 25 days holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
• Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
• Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
Reporting into the Pozament General Manager, the successful Field Sales Manager will have previous field sales experience within a similar industry and be well versed in Customer Relationship Management / Account Management. You will also possess:
• A strong customer focus in building partnerships.
• Results focused.
• Demonstrable track record of consistent results in a specification / technical sales environment.
• Confident, resilient and commercially astute negotiator with ability to 'close the deal' by overcoming both external and internal objection and blockers.
• Ability to use own initiative and make decisive and informed decisions to benefit business return.
• Highly developed ability to assess customers business opportunities and compellingly articulate to develop matching profitable business solutions
What will I be responsible for?
As the Field Sales Manager, you will be working to deliver the regional budgetary requirements of price and profitability by optimising new and existing customer business opportunities. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Ensure the development and market penetration of existing and new products.
• Responsible for delivery of the Pozament product sales volumes and stretch budget by:
• Developing trading relationships with specialist construction products distributers.
• Proactive project/opportunity tracking to achieve product specification and deliver direct or back sold revenues.
• Optimising Pozament product sales (including international) by close team work with; Pozament internal sales, Regional TMs and KAM team.
• Deliver regional budgeted sales revenues of Construction Grout, Concrete repair & Installation, Underground Grouts, Highways and Flooring products.
• Secure and report project pipeline sufficient to deliver the above.
• Develop strategic account plans for regional main contractors.
• Develop strategic account plans specialist contractors.
• Plan and delivery sales activities in line with the above.
• Build specifier/designer CRM database
Our client is the UK's leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country's long-term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Field Sales Manager!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75185787