Salary Negotiable on Experience
Our client is seeking a nursery manager with at least 5 years experience behind them. The position is for a new nursery school situated in solihull, this high end nursery is newly refurbished and open.
As a nursery manager you will have experience of recruiting and leading teams and the overall day to day running of the nursery .
Have a track record of dealing with Ofsted inspections .
Have a good knowledge of the EYFS . Have drive , enthusiasm to deliver Excellent standard of care and education.
In return we offer a very competitive salary negotiabale on experiance.
- A full Job description is available upon request
- To maintain and develop the nursery, policies and procedures in line with legislation, EYFS guidance and OFSTED.
- To implement the operational framework and standards, including staff rotas to ensure the smooth running of the nursery.
- To assist with the marketing of the nursery, including meeting prospective parents and attending open days.
- To assist with recruitment of all nursery staff
- A full understanding of safeguarding/Child protection Policies & Procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships with relevant agencies, schools and other childcare providers
- Strong people management skills
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the involvement in OFSTED inspections, EYFS and statutory Framework
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall dad to day running of the nursery.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Willing to acquire new skills
- Flexible and receptive to change.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75089419