Digital Marketing Specialist
An excellent opportunity for a creative and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our client on a fixed term contract for 1 year, if you have proven experience within Social Media, SEO, Keyword Research and Web Content Creation please apply now!
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in the development and delivery of Digital Marketing activities.
- Involved in creating, analysing, measuring and optimising online marketing programs to realise marketing goals.
- Design, manage and implement online marketing programs including social media marketing, e-mail marketing, online advertising, organic optimisation and blog implementation.
- Manage PR.
- Manage local website portal and create landing pages.
- Manage and maintain e-mail marketing platform.
- Content creation for social media.
- Manage the blog, editing and writing posts to be published weekly.
- Manage and maintain the Toolbox App including uploading content onto the content management system.
- Using InDesign and Photoshop, create banners and adverts for online advertising.
- Develop and manage budgets and metrics.
- Propose new online marketing strategies.
- Manage the Marketing e-mail workflow and marketing inbox.
- Experience within a similar role is ESSENTIAL.
- Bachelors or Similar Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and website CMS ESSENTIAL.
- Sound knowledge of social media marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Keyword research and web content creation ESSENTIAL.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience using e-mail marketing software.
- You will be a personable, hard working and dedicated individual who can work on their own initiative.
- An annual salary of £29,000 per annum.
- Other company benefits.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
- A 1 year fixed term contract.
For more vacancies visit our website
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75100315