CCTV and Security Engineers - High-Profile Clients
This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding company that values team members and presents scope to progress within the business. The role would suit an experience CCTV / Security Engineer who can join a close knit team of engineers and hit the ground running. In return you will benefit from an attractive salary and excellent company benefits.
Our client maintains and services security equipment to exceptional standards for high-profile clients throughout the UK.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will have knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Equipment as well as;
- A flexible approach with the willingness to get stuck in and get your hands dirty
- Strong communications skills
- Good administration skills with an understanding of the importance of paperwork
Knowledge of the following Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Equipment is essential:
- Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Paxton, PAC, GDX, Bosch, Videcon and Adpro
Responsibilities and Tasks Include: Travelling throughout the Wolverhampton area visiting company clients your duties will involve;
- Full responsibility for the completion of pre-planned maintenance to various CCTV and Security Systems
- Supporting clients with any queries or questions they may have regarding equipment
- Completing any required remedial repairs to either; CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm (must be flexible with hours as some early starts and late finishes may be required to suit client needs)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience - Plus Overtime, Travel and Callout
Benefits: Work Vehicle, Fuel Card, Uniform, Mobile Phone, Health and Safety / Test Equipment, Travel Expenses, Overtime and Bonus.
This role would suit: Alarm Engineer, Security Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Intruder Alarm Engineer and Maintenance Engineer.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!