Warehouse & Distribution Administrator
Are you analytically minded with a keen eye for detail?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse & Distribution Administrator to aid us in the full range of distribution activities involved with the delivering of products and equipment to aesthetic clinics and customers.
This varied role involves the ordering and importing of equipment and consumable products through to picking, packing, delivery and updating sales data. It also involves maintaining a clean and safe working environment and solving any issues relating to distribution that may arise. The products we ship are critical to our customers' businesses so a high degree of accuracy is required.
The Warehouse & Distribution Administrator role will also include an administrative/data entry element, as well as other ad hoc duties aiding other members of the team, such as large mail outs, event preparation and website or database update work.
- Picking and packing orders
- Preparation of machines and stock to ensure they are ready to go out to the clinics
- Handling of all deliveries & incoming stock
- Production of shipping documents
- Data entry using our CRM software
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies via email and phone
- The efficient utilisation of space and mechanical handling equipment
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
- Monthly stock check
- Maintaining health and safety, hygiene and security standards
- Sourcing packing materials and maintaining stock levels
- Preparing HydraFacial and Perk Marketing Kits
- Database updates/clean up using our own Penguin database system
- Simple website administration
- Keeping the warehouse tidy at all times
- Prepare materials/items needed for our events
Warehouse | Distribution | Administrator | Administration | Logistics | Storage | CRM | Data Entry | Penguin | Database | Stock | Mechanical Handling | Manual Handling | IT
- Grade A - C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Fast learner
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to solve problems
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytically minded
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift/lifting machinery experience
- Importing and exporting experience
- Understanding of stock control and logistics
- Database/CRM experience
- Data entry/admin experience
We are a several million-pound turnover business working in the cosmetic aesthetic sector - both as equipment distributors, and providers of information, marketing and business support.
The group looks after a number of brands:
We own the UK's largest cosmetic information website, encouraging people to do their research then putting them in contact with quality clinics in their area.
We are the UK distributors of several world leading medical grade facial devices. We supply the machines, consumable supplies for the systems and we provide ongoing marketing support for all our customers. One of which is the world's first hybrid facial that merges a professionally delivered exfoliating treatment with 30 days' worth of take-home products to enhance your skin benefits.
We also own and manage, the Midlands premier injectable and laser hair removal clinic.
We are a friendly team based out of our own office/warehouse unit just off Butler's Leap, Rugby.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75165236