Commercial Project Manager - 12 month fixed term contract (HoReCa - Hotels, restaurants and cafes)
My client are a very well established, very well known brand who are currently looking to appoint a Project Manager to work in Central London with occasional travel to the head of office in Telford.
They are at a very exciting juncture and are looking to trial a new business model within the HoReCa sectors in Central London and as such are looking to appoint a professional with key experience of working with companies as a Commercial Project Manager.
For the right person this will be a very challenging and rewarding role and a chance to imprint their commercial strategy within a very well known company and shape their potential success for the future with your name attached to the success going forwards.
Purpose of the role;
- Create and deliver a designated project work plan
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders
- Communication within the business regarding the status of the project
- Working with internal and external parties
Previous experience and knowledge of working within Central London, with commercial experitse of moving a business into a new sector commercially (not IT) is essential.
Ideal candidates will be qualified with PRINCE2 with a proven track record of project management and delivery of complex projects on time and within budget within HoReCa sectors, or into businesses within central London is necessary.
This role is not for the movement of staff or IT Project Management but the successful sales strategy implementation into new sectors.