Fire and Security Engineer
Job Title - Fire and Security Service Engineer
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000
This is a highly rewarding position to join a successful Fire and Security company with a strong and dedicated operations team providing a high level of job satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for the servicing of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV, Fire Detection & Alarm Systems and Emergency Lighting.
- Respond to customer's service related issues within the given response time.
- Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems.
- Liaise with Service Controller regarding any further work required.
- Liaise with customer before commencing work and throughout the duration of the preventative maintenance work regarding job progress
- Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and drawings and reporting and remedying discrepancies in same.
- You will be required to be on the on call rota which is currently 1 week in 4.
What you Require
- You must have a high level of Fire Alarm, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm experience
- Strong installation, service and maintenance knowledge on Fire and Security systems
- Good technical knowledge
- Be presentable at all times and have good communication with colleagues and clients
Benefits of this company
- Competitive basic salary
- 40 hour working week
- Plenty of optional overtime
- Company Vehicle Van or Car
- Career Development
Want to apply?
Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
Relevant experience may include, Alarm Engineer, Security Engineer, Security installation engineer, Fire and security installation engineer, Security systems engineer, CCTV engineer, Intruder alarm engineer.