SF Group is currently looking for a Process Engineer with experience of working within an Automotive or Aerospace Manufacturing environment
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
Day to Day responsibilities include
- Implementing new work into production
- Help with the resolution of quality problems and eliminate non- conformance
- Ensuring Continuous improvement is at the forefront within the manufacturing process
- Project management and problem solve
The ideal person will be/have:
- Large scope of conventional metal removal and/or forming and joining techniques in aerospace materials.
- Recent experience of 3 & 5-axis CNC manufacture using Heidenhain and Fanuc control systems and the ability to program CNC machines off-line
- CAD experience using Autodesk Inventor software would be a distinct advantage as well as reading technical drawings
- Previous with jig and fixture design.
- Represent the company with customers and suppliers
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £28,000 - £38,000 per annum dependant on experience
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or