Senior Forecasting Analyst
Senior Forecasting Analyst
Work location UK - Coventry, Southampton or London offices
Position category: Local Government Services
Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
Shift: Full Time Day
Work pattern: 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
About Capita | Local Government Services (LGS)
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Capita Local Government (CLG) is a division within Capita. We deliver a wide range of solutions and specialist services for public sector organisations. This includes: local authority corporate support services, support for social care, specialist education solutions, property, highways and regeneration, ICT &HR and payroll.
What you'll be doing
- Prepare forecasts and cap plans for operations groups: all processing and non-processing locations
- Develop capability to update capacity plans on a regular basis
- Partner closely with key stake holders to identify opportunities to optimise performance
- Provide support to the sales team in all bid modelling; scenario analysis, data evaluation, and business case justification.
- Develop the business plan to support plans and strategic initiatives/priorities
- Work closely within the planning team to gather input, including. but not limited to: forecasts, trends, stakeholder/customer surveys
- Utilise visioning, brainstorming and other creative strategic planning methods to identify future opportunities with project team members and operational stakeholders
- Develop proposals and present to stakeholders and executives for input and approval
- Incorporate approved business plans into divisional annual objectives
- Track and monitor implementation of activities by operational units
- Coordinate to validate results vs. objectives
- Update plans regularly and analyse/interpret business impacts relative to the Business Plan
- Identify and research internal/external factors and trends that influence performance or business models in the short or long-term
- Participate in and/or lead special projects: initiatives may have department- to company-wide impact, prepare and present operational plans or strategies
What you bring
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with forecasting and quantitative modelling and scenario analysis
What's in it for you?
We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you competitive annual leave, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.