Lettings Management Assistant
Penns Personnel are recruiting for a Lettings Management Assistant to join a busy Property Management Company at their offices near Sutton Coldfield.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Property Management team in all aspects of the day to day running and maintenance of the Area portfolio of properties.
The Job Role
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- To assist with the management and maintenance of the Area portfolio of properties.
- To undertake periodic inspections of the Area portfolio of properties with a view ensuring compliance with health and safety policies, with Landlord’s repairing obligations, and enforcement of lease covenants.
- To assist the Lettings Officer in implementing end of tenancy and new letting procedures.
- To assist the Senior Management Surveyor and Lettings Officer in respect of building works, property maintenance and implementation of any health and safety recommendation that may be applicable to the various properties.
- To assist the Senior Management Surveyor in reviewing annual maintenance contracts for gardening, cleaning, security etc.
- To deal with insurance claims and to liaise with the Insurance Department with regard to progress of those claims.
- To deal with telephone enquiries from tenants, contractors, other departments and any other parties, taking any appropriate action.
- To check contractors work, charges and the validity of invoices prior to processing for payment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in property/lettings management or experience within a Chartered Surveyors also helpful.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent organisation & communication skills.
The Hours & Salary
- 9.15am- 5.30pm
- Salary - £25,000 PA
If you have the relevant experience for the role and would like to be considered, please apply today!