Do you have experience working with children?
Do you want to make a difference?
A secondary school that Randstad have been working with for a number of years are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their supportive team. You must be able to use your own initiative and work independently.
Duties will include:
- Providing support to children with all subjects across KS3 & KS4, this could be on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
- Helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate material
- Motivating and encouraging pupils
- Assisting with marking and correcting work
- Attending meetings and reviews
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning.
- Have a passion for working with children
In return, the school offers excellent support for your development to coincide with their dedicated, motivated, hard-working team of staff within the school.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)