Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
Agile·1 combines best-of-breed talent procurement technology with experienced workforce management services teams, offering a robust suite of end-to-end workforce solutions. We help organisations optimise workforce processes, from the automation of requisitions and timecard management to supplier relationship support, compliance review, workforce planning and recruitment process outsourcing.
This is a Managed Service Programme whereby Agile·1 act as a Neutral Vendor. The purpose of this client-site based role is to support the recruitment and management of contingent workers (temporary staff and contractors). The contingent workers will be sourced via Recruitment Agencies and assigned to the Client using a Vendor Management System.
• Manage all temporary roles for the client business and act as point of contact for all agencies and enquiries including recruitment, billing, system issues etc.
• Provide guidance and advice to the client on legislative changes with regards to temporary workers and ensure compliance of agencies
• Manage candidate requirements for any workers based onsite employed through Agile 1 including all employee engagement and relations
• Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of reports to the client or agencies and present where required
• Provide user training to client and agency users as needed
• Collaborate with corporate billing to ensure the timely delivery of billing by completing all tasks involved in the payroll process by the approved deadlines
• Maintain documentation and complete regular audits of systems, processes, documentation and agencies
• Perform administrative duties as needed
• Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities
• Promote opportunities for other Agile·1 services when possible
• MUST have experience within a similar onsite role or managing a large number of temporary workers
• MUST have strong communication skills, written and verbal
• MUST have intermediate MS Office
• MUST have the ability to work unsupervised at a remote location managing own workloads
• Experience working within a manufacturing environment (desirable)
• Experience of working with shift patterns (desirable)
Job Details & Benefits:
• Based onsite in Derby
• Part time role/job share (3 days per week)
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Pro Rata)