1st Line Support Engineer
Position: 1st Line IT Support Engineer
8 month Contract: Day rate of up to £110
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 1stline Support Engineer to join a leading organizatoin that is based in Birmingham on a 8 month rolling contract.
This position will suit a 1st Line IT Support Engineer that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
- Troubleshoot 1st Line IT issues and requests by telephone, email, remote access and occasional on-site visits.
- Work on the helpdesk receiving telephone and email requests from clients as well as making call-backs.
- Maintenance of backup, anti-virus and software and hardware updates for client networks
- Providing a very high level of customer service to our clients - so a good personality is a must!
- Potential for involvement in solution design and project implementation in consultation with clients and colleagues
- To possess the maturity to handle the pressures and implications of being in a position of trust.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop O/S - Windows XP-10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2012
- Microsoft Active Directory/Microsoft domain environments
- Microsoft Exchange - 2008-2016
- Support Office 365
- Hardware - PC's, Laptops, Servers, Printers
- Configuring of PC/Laptops, Smartphones (Windows and iPhone), Tablets Android/Windows/iPad)
- Advantageous- Microsoft Qualifications
This is a great chance for a 1st Line IT Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency