BI Data Analyst (Coventry)
Job Title: BI Data Analyst (Coventry)
Location: HQ Coventry
Permanent role - Competitive salary
We have an exciting opportunity for a BI Data expert in developing and providing a central reporting function to facilitate the analysis of financial and non-financial data to promote operational and strategic discussion and ensuring the provision of a high quality and professional service.
To work closely with Finance Business Analyst to understand business needs in order to translate business requirements into meaningful reporting, data and insights and engage with stakeholders and drive questions, present observations, ideas and contribute towards improving the business strategy.
Use Microsoft Business Intelligence tools to shape a better understanding of management information to help create a standard suite of reports for the various business units to support and enhance decision making.
Skills and experience must include the following:
- Proven experience/technical expertise as a BI Analyst and Data Miner
- Advanced Excel - VBA and PowerPivot
- Strong SQL querying and SSRS Report Writing
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data cleansing and data mining techniques
- Provide administration and support for the BI platform
- Competent with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
- Passionate about data
- Data modelling and manipulation skills with an eagle eye when it comes to attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work to a high standard independently and efficiently
- Solution focused with a problem solving approach
- Logical thinker able to question scenarios and undertake investigations under own initiative
Please send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75191455