Multi Utility Project Manager
This business is major provider of utilities infrastructure. A leading brand in their market - they enjoy long lasting
relationships with their clients. They are owned by a much larger multi-billion pound turnover utilities business. They have a number of sister companies with which they regularly collaborate on large projects. Their business model is somewhat different from most of their competitors, in that they own and operate much of the infrastructure they build. This provides a steady revenue stream meaning the business is stable and competitive.
This role covers the Midlands, predominantly projects around Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, etc. We're looking for an experienced Project Manager from a Gas or Multi-utility background (ideally new connections) to deliver gas, water and power projects to residential and commercial developments. In this role you will develop operational management skills to build upon your project management experience. The business is expanding its operation rapidly, therefore this role offers very real and achievable career progression.
- Take personal responsibility for the successful delivery of projects on site.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is paramount.
- Responsible for the teams on site.
- Liaising with clients, local authorities, and other stakeholders.
- Ordering plant and materials.
- Carry out and record competency interviews with operatives.
- CDM meetings and pack handover
- Liaising with Central Scheduling Team
- Project Management experience providing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience with LV/HV cabling, substations, switchgear, ring mains etc.
- Previous UK experience.
- Streetworks supervisor (NRSWA).
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Senior Authorised Person (electrical)
- NCO3 - Water
- Authorising Engineer / Competent Person (Gas)
- CSCS card
- SHEA card
- £40k - £45K basic salary
- Company Vehicle.
- Mobile Phone + laptop
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.