Assembly Maintenance Technician
SF Group are currently looking for an Assembly Maintenance Technician with experience of working within an Manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Renovation and routine maintenance of assembly equipment
- Carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana)
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times
- Timely response to equipment stoppages
- Improvements to assembly equipment (Kaisan)
- Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) and HMI’s (human machine interface)
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of the Mig welding and Spot welding process
- Knowledge of Robotic Welding (ABB/Motorman/Fanuc)
- Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting
- Experience within an automotive maintenance environment and knowledge of maintenance systems desirable
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Relocation Costs if neccesary.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .