Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for work starting immediately? If so, Flex Recruitment have a number of opportunities available for full time Warehouse Operatives and Forklift Drivers based in Crick. In return, we offer paid overtime at £10 per hour, permanent contracts after 12 weeks, onsite canteen, paid training, onsite parking with 24/7 security and an onsite gym of which you can use whenever you like!
Bonus: Extra money per hour for good performance rates!!!
Our prestigious client based in Crick requires Warehouse Operatives and Forklift Drivers to join their team. The role will involve:
- Order picking using scanners
- Packing of products
- Goods in and out, loading and unloading of goods
- Rework and labelling of products
- LLOP driving
The successful applicants will have:
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative, Factory Assistant, Picker, Packer or Forklift Driver ideally but not essential as training will be provided
- A good level of physically fitness due to some heavy lifting
- Reliable source of transport (own transport would be ideal however there are excellent public transport links from Rugby)
The hours of work are based on a 2-week rotating shift pattern, 07.00-15.00 and 15.00-23.00, working 5 days out of 7 which will include weekends. Successful candidates will be given a rota on the start date for a 3-month period.
Please apply online to be considered for the Warehouse Operative roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75101327