Quality Assurance Technician
Role: Quality Assurance Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
Our client who are a leading building products manufacturer are currently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician.
Main duties will include:
- Ensure that product quality is achieved at all times so that customer satisfaction and service is never compromised
- All aspects of product quality at the factory.
- All aspects of process control which affect product quality, including sampling and testing at specific stages in the production process and compliance testing of the final product.
- Ensure all Quality procedures are adhered to throughout the process.
- Ensure any quality related issues that arise are correctly reported so that suitable remedial actions can be put in place.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of quality control within a manufacturing company.
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Knowledge of raw materials.
- Experience of quality, environmental and sustainability related systems, (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 47001, BES 6001)
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths & English.
- I.T. Literacy
- Conscientious, reliable & flexible approach.
- Good communication skills with an ability to work with other departments.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75189795