Business Development Manager Janitorial Consumables
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Janitorial Consumables / Hygiene Chemicals/Supplies
LOCATION: BIRMINGHAM, Cannock, Lichfield, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Coventry, Warwick, Redditch, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton.
INDUSTRY: Janitorial Consumables / Hygiene Chemicals/Supplies
SALARY: £25,000 + Commission, Company Vehicle
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Janitorial Consumables / Hygiene Chemicals/Supplies industry, the company supply a wide range of consumables, PPE, chemicals and janitorial equipment, into a variation of different markets, including business to business customers such as food manufacturing/processing, leisure, education and healthcare markets.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Janitorial Consumables / Hygiene Chemicals industry, will have a proven track record in sales, reside within a 30 miles radius of Birmingham, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Proven sales success in the Janitorial Consumables / Hygiene Chemicals/Supplies Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. Assist in maximising sales and profits of existing/current accounts
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to luke@dexternicholas(.)com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75186099