Part Time Financial Analyst
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Part Time Financial Analyst based in Brownhills for a retail business.
The Part Time Financial Analyst will play an integral part to the wider finance team and the key objectives are to provide accurate and detailed financial analysis on a timely manner. This is an excellent role to become a true business partner and to engage with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The main responsibilities for the Part Time Financial Analyst are:
- Assist in the delivery of budgets and forecasting
- Reporting and analysing business performance
- Assist in the production of investment appraisals in line with the current business capital and revenue expenditure process
- Identify key revenue streams and cost drivers of the business unit
- Provide financial support to the wider management team as required
The successful Part Time Financial Analyst will possess:
- A professional qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA or QBE considered)
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate well and deliver results efficiently and effectively
In order to apply for the Part Time Financial Analyst please submit your details below.