Legal Secretary / Assistant - Residential Conveyancing
Legal Secretary / Assistant - Residential Conveyancing - Warwickshire£16,000 - £20,000 + benefitsThis role will be to assist busy lawyers within residential property in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and assistant service.The role will encompass:
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Undertaking online Land and Local Authority searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience within property
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Peter on or email to