Media and Marketing Manager
We currently have an opening for an experienced Media and Marketing Manager based within a well established company near Wombourne
Main duties of the role will involve:
- Monitor what adverts have been sent to what publication and update tables accordingly - across all three companies.
- Create monthly breakdowns of the advertising.
- Monitor number of brochures, leads and jobs sold against campaign activity and look at return/£- fill out spreadsheets accordingly.
- Conduct campaign analysis and monitor weekly number of brochures and leads throughout the year and in comparison, to previous years.
- Discuss with Management different ideas for adverts within each company.
- Create adverts - generate new designs with new images.
- Discuss the advert schedule and what publications to advertise in working to the monthly budgets.
- Confirm with Carat the bookings for all 3 companies.
- Write up editorial/advertorial content - across all 3 companies.
- Create marketing emails to be sent to clients - across all 3 companies.
- Create content for case studies and websites.
- Create content for social media - across all 3 companies.
- Monitor and update social media channels for each company; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Houzz, Pinterest.
- Email clients requesting reviews on social media; Houzz & Facebook.
- Monitor competitors advertising.
- Go through site photos and news projects as to which ones Warren should photograph.
- Record competitors advertising and File.
- Fill in advertising campaign spreadsheet from CRM - weekly.
- Check advertising vouchers and file.
- Send adverts to publications weekly.
- Using Hotjar- monitoring heatmaps and web responses.
- Houzz calls with account manager.
- Create content packs of all editorial content to send to magazines to generate free content.
- Engage with magazines and media contacts.
- Update and maintain crossover reports between companies - enquiries/leads.
- Answering phones to clients.
- General administration duties.
- Graphic Design & Photoshop (all necessary design software experience).
- Social media fluency across multiple social media platforms.
- Creative writing (both short and long pieces)
- Extremely accurate and focused
- Friendly yet professional.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm