Experienced Enforcement Agent
The engagement is subject to a satisfactory CRB & CCJ checks.
You must have a full driving licence & own vehicle, business insurance is essential for this field based engagement.
Location: Stafford (ST postcodes)
We have exciting career opportunities for Trainee Enforcement Agents to engage with us on a self-employed basis based in the Stafford area. The self-employed role offers a competitive OTE of £40,000 upwards, with uncapped earning potential.
Marston is made up of unique and diverse workforce, who succeed through exceptional levels of drive and ambition. We are always looking for new, talented individuals to join our team and to work alongside satisfied and motivated professionals. We ensure all employees receive ongoing support, training in their respective fields and wide range of benefits.
You will be working to maximise the collection for our clients by providing a professional and understanding service, whilst taking full consideration of the customers financial circumstances and current situation.You will deal with every case in the strictest confidence and actively encourage customers to discuss their case with us to find a mutually acceptable arrangement, whilst adhering to the Credit Services Association (CSA) and Civil Enforcement Association (CIVEA) Codes of Practice, aiming to provide a fair and open service to both public agencies and customers.
What we offer our Trainee Enforcement Agents
- A self-employed role with realistic OTW and uncapped commission opportunities;
- A paid training support package through your first 10 – 14 weeks;
- City & Guild classroom and field based training combined with on street mentoring support through to certification and ongoing post qualification support;
- Access to state of the art IT software and hardware to assist in your role;
- Excellent development opportunities;
This is a field based self-employed engagement where you will make home visits to customers, using negotiation skills with the aim of collecting payments in full or negotiating suitable payment recovery plans.
When appropriate Take Control of Goods in accordance with the Laws Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act.
Achieving performance and quality based targets.
Essential Skills and Qualifications;
- Work well under pressure and to high ethical and professional standards;
- You will possess strong persuasion and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills with the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and recognise and act appropriately when dealing with vulnerable customers;
- Adhering to all industry regulation and legislation;
- Good numerical and literacy skills, basic administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own time;
- Self-motivated and able to work unsociable hours (between 6am and 9pm)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75135533