Recruitment Account Manager
Our highly successful and profitable Telford branch are looking to expand their team! We are recruiting for a talented 360 Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager to cover the Industrial sector.
Would you like to be part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches placing staff within sectors including Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving & Energy.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 Companies that inspire Britain.' This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with recruitment experience. You will have joint responsibility for managing our fast expanding client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Account Management of a portfolio of existing clients, gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Client service visits
- Attracting, screening and introducing candidates to clients in line with agreed client requirements on a temporary recruitment basis.
- Up selling to existing clients.
- Troubleshooting issues and putting pre-emptive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- £18,000 to £26,000 dependant on experience + uncapped bonus payments
- Extensive training package and support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases in line with length of service
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by Top Performers
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!!
- Recruitment experience is essential preferably within the industrial sector or similar.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs
- Own car and driving license are essential
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75176719